Certification, troubleshooting, and installation tools for professionals who install and maintain critical network cable infrastructure.
MicroScanner™ Cable Verifier Series
- Quickly determine if a problem is caused by a bad or unconnected cable, insufficient power, or a Powered Device (PD).
- Information for the Network Engineer to investigate potential switch configuration or malfunctions.
- PoE Switch Verification
- Powered Pairs
- Active Switch Detection
- Cable Testing
CableIQ™ Qualification Tester
Copper qualification tester troubleshoots and qualifies Ethernet network cabling speed (10/100/1000/VoIP).
- Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration
- Measure network capacity (10 Meg, 100 Meg, 1 Gig) to determine support for VoIP, data and video
- Advanced troubleshooting diagnostics; insertion loss, cross talk, noise issues
- Core troubleshooting features; length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection
- Tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio
Essential certification of copper, twisted pair structured cabling from Cat 3 / Class C through Cat 6A / Class EA
The DSX-600 from Fluke Networks provides essential Cat 6A and Class EA Copper Certification featuring ten second test times and advanced user interface. Manage jobs and testers from any smart device over Wi-Fi with LinkWare™ Live. Features legendary Fluke Networks reliability backed by worldwide support.
- Cat 6A and Class EA Copper Certification
- Includes Channel Measurement Adapters; Optional rugged Permanent Link Adapters with removable test plug available
- 10 second Cat 6A test time
- ProjX™ Management System makes test setup fast and foolproof
- HDTDX and HDTDR diagnostics pinpoint fault location